So, here I go. Setting yet another new year's resolution. And this time I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna lose the weight. Each day I will attempt to update how I've been doing along with what I have been doing. We'll see how this goes. My main hope in doing this blog is that it will keep me motivated, just on the off chance that someone will read it. The VERY off chance.... Well, anyway, I'm sitting here in my room, and I just looked around. My desk alone has a large (but nearly empty) box of chocolates, a bag of Hershey's Kisses and a bag of Hershey's Hugs, two boxes of orange sticks and an empty box of raspberry thin mints. This is gonna be tough. But I won't be alone. I will have all of you none existent readers out there and I am contemplating joining "The Biggest Loser Club." For those of you who don't know what this is, it is a online club that started because of NBC's "The Biggest Loser." I recently purchased on of their books and in reading it, I feel like I can do this. With the help of this club I can do this. I have to. For me. Well, that's all for tonight. I'm gonna go look into the "Biggest Loser Club" again and probably join....
Lots of love, Ashley
Oh, and p.s. I'm gonna download my starting front, profile and back pics for my own inspiration. I will try to do an update pic of each approximately every two weeks. And in a few days I will start putting up my weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment